As a worldwide technology leader, FLS GmbH has been developing and distributing real-time software for appointment and route scheduling, workforce management, and mobile solutions for more than 25 years. For more than 25 years, FLS GmbH, as a worldwide technology leader, has been developing and distributing real-time software for appointment and route scheduling, workforce management, and mobile solutions.
FAST LEAN SMART is used internationally for field service management, mobile workforce management, and delivery solutions. And is synonymous with customer and staff satisfaction, costs savings, and transparency throughout all work processes. The product portfolio, featuring FLS VISITOUR, FLS MOBILE, FLS PORTAL, and DISPATCH NOW, is based on the unique PowerOpt algorithm whose ideal blend of speed and precision facilitates individual, optimum scheduling results in real-time, even when faced with a large number of calls and highly specific demands. FLS is therefore able to meet the complex requirements of all service and sales specialists through real-time appointment and route scheduling: fast, lean, and very smart.
Renowned customers such as IBM, Jungheinrich, REWE, and Sky rely on the FLS product range and benefit from the competitive advantages associated with maximum resource efficiency, cost savings of more than 20%, and a significant increase in service quality. Product solutions from FAST LEAN SMART successfully serve the needs of customers worldwide in various sectors, including energy supply, the food industry, facility management, insurances, as well as refrigeration and heating applications. The software specialist from northern Germany is driving forward its international expansion through subsidiaries in the UK, the Netherlands, and Scandinavia.
Area of responsibility
- You are responsible for customer projects to implement our standard software solutions and monitor results and milestones.
- Your clientele includes small and medium-sized companies as well as large corporations in Denmark, which you serve on-site or from your workplace as needed.
- You advise your customers within an ongoing project on process optimization and the supporting software components.
- For the implementation of customer requirements you form an important interface to the product development, which is being established at our mother company in Kiel, Germany.
- You provide your customers with an overview of the respective project status through regular reporting and transparent project documentation.
- This position is a full time job (40h/week)
- You have a degree in economics, (business) computer science or similar.
- Experiences in the project business are required, ideally you could collect these in the IT environment.
- Know-how in IT consulting is desirable.
- We work with MS Office incl. MS Visio, XML and SQL.
- A high level of customer orientation, willingness to travel and personal initiative distinguish you.
- Due to our international orientation fluency in spoken and written English is required, German is desirable.
- You can expect an interesting area of responsibility with a high degree of design in customer and internal company projects.
- You work very independently and with great personal responsibility in a small team in Denmark.
- You have the opportunity to work either at the official site of FLS SCANDINAVIA in Odense or from home-office.
- In addition to a fixed salary, you will receive a performance-based commission.
- In close cooperation with our international FLS-Team and the headquarters in Kiel, Germany, we work together in an uncomplicated way with an intensive exchange, mutual appreciation and fun at company events and sports activities on the FLS Campus in Kiel.
Britta Blömke, Managing Director HR/Marketing
Phone: +49 431 23971-30