In the course of digitization, the client’s expectations for the order and delivery processes have gotten much higher. It is no longer the business that decides on the optimal delivery date, but the client who would like to see a delivery by their desired date.
Planned delivery, same and next day delivery, short timeframes… these are no longer future scenarios, but a state-of-the-art service model.
We think the answer can be found in these key facts:
- Illustration of individual delivery scenarios like same and next day delivery or available dates so that the client can choose their desired date
- Prompt delivery dates through planning with realistic speed and street data
- Automatic planning of desired dates without manual intervention
- Real-time route adjustment when changes come up, e.g. due to driver cancellation or additional appointments
- Software adjustments according to company-specific business case restrictions
- Automatic client information to announce or change the delivery date
- Scalability to plan larger data volumes
- Consideration of the vehicle’s capacities, including freezing and refrigeration segments