FLS - FAST LEAN SMART - is a technology leader in the development and implementation of real-time appointment scheduling, route optimisation and mobile workforce management solutions. FLS was formed in Germany over twenty years ago and our solutions are deployed into medium and large field service and logistics organisations.
True to our name, customers are typically live within weeks and achieve dramatic benefits in efficiency and customer experience, making this an exciting technology to work with; SKY in Europe are now completing twice as many jobs per engineer and HomeServe are attending appointments a day earlier on average.
FLS UK was founded by its management in 2013 and developed a small but expert team that has achieved great customer results and enabled the company to grow recurring revenue by 50% for consecutive years. In the latest survey of every live UK customer, FLS rated an average 9.5 for support services, our ongoing partnership, and “how highly would you recommend FLS to a friend with a similar scheduling requirement?”.
Our customer success, independence and flexible approach has attracted referral and reseller partnerships with consultants, software vendors and systems integrators to complement their CRM/ERP/FSM/CAFM solutions (eg Microsoft D365). Many of these technologies include basic scheduling functionality but a cost effective field force and reliable service has become an important and strategic requirement for many companies. Consequently, FLS opportunity is to build relationships and trust to be the right technology partner when a more advanced scheduling capability will be beneficial. We can also fill the gap when needed with our mobile and customer experience modules.
These partnerships already attract significant new business opportunity and we now wish to expand on this with the appointment of a dedicated Channel & Alliances Business Development Manager.
This exciting and rewarding role offers a high degree of autonomy and job satisfaction. The successful candidate will be working with leading edge technology in an entrepreneurial environment where you can make your mark. The role also offers excellent earning potential and career progression.
Role responsibilities include:
- Develop our trusted relationship status with existing partners and ensure we are front-of-mind when new opportunities for advanced scheduling technology arise.
- Find and develop new partnerships with suitable technology providers and consultants in the markets that our scheduling technology would be advantageous.
- Manage the commercial relationship with the partners (might be resale/referral/other).
- Educate partners on FLS functional capabilities and how and when to introduce us.
- Introduce FLS sales team to assist the partner in the most effective way to bid and close new business sales with our expertise.
- Develop and manage a strong sales opportunity pipeline.
- Target market is primarily UK but could extend into other markets.
The successful candidate will work from home with travel to customer sites as required. There is a high degree of interaction with colleagues with regular meet up sessions/workshops. Product training will be provided in the UK and in Germany.
EXPERIENCE, EXPERTISE AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of enterprise software channel development, ideally CRM/field service management, schedule optimisation, mobile applications software solutions.
- Strong problem-solving ability, analytical skills and good time management are required.
- Excellent written and verbal English, able to articulate concisely with enthusiasm and clarity.
- Quickly establishes credibility, trust and rapport with customers and colleagues at all levels.
- Takes personal responsibility, with a flexible “can do, will do, whatever it takes” attitude.
- Proven sales achiever.
- Must be an existing resident in the UK
- Hold a full valid driving licence and passport
- Proficient with MS Office, especially Excel, PowerPoint and prior use of CRM solutions
An attractive remuneration package will be offered according to experience, including a commission/ bonus scheme and private healthcare.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV and covering letter, including current package, to:
Jeremy Squire, Managing Director, FLS UK