FLS GmbH, Fast Lean Smart, is a technology leader in the development and implementation of real-time scheduling, route optimisation and mobile workforce management solutions for medium and large field service organisations. Customers can choose between on-premise or hosted software-as-a-service provided by FLS.
Customers are typically live within weeks and achieve dramatic results which makes this an exciting technology to work with, for example SKY in Europe are now completing twice as many jobs per engineer per day, a leading UK insurer has reduced travel time for claims inspectors by two hours per day.
FLS UK has proven successful winning and deploying customer solutions with a small team backed by further resources from Germany, our recent customer survey gave an exceptional Net Promoter Score of 100 and support service rated 9.3 out of 10. We are growing again and hiring a Solutions Support Analyst who will ensure customers achieve maximum benefit and satisfaction with their choice of FLS.
This is a varied role which requires technical ability, understanding of field service processes and flexibility. It also offers a high degree of autonomy and job satisfaction from working with leading edge technology in an entrepreneurial environment where you can make your mark. This role offers excellent earning potential and career progression. ROLE
SOLUTIONS SUPPORT ANALYST ROLE DESCRIPTION
A key objective for the successful candidate will be to ensure customers achieve maximum possible benefit from FLS solutions and are highly satisfied with the system reliability and service received. This requires exceptional problem analysis and customer liaison skills.
With training in FLS technology, including flagship products FLS VISITOUR and FLS MOBILE, the Solutions Support Analyst activities include:
- First customer contact for 2nd/3rd line support calls to analyse, diagnose and resolve issues, with the broader support team and developers.
- Testing new software releases and customer configurations prior to installation.
- Assisting in the system configuration, testing and go-live for new customer deployments.
- Configure system demonstrations and provide support to FLS project team, including scheduling tests with customer data.
The successful candidate will work from home but hold weekly meet ups with the solutions support team leader at our Daresbury offices in the North-West. There is a requirement to be on-call on a rota basis for emergency cover.
Product training will be provided in the UK and in Germany and there is a high degree of interaction with colleagues including quarterly ‘All Hands’ two day meet up sessions/workshops. EXPERIENCE, EXPERTISE AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Minimum 2 year’s working in a software support position for business applications in an external customer environment.
- Eagerness to work in a dynamically changing environment and take on new challenges.
- Experience of CRM, field service management, schedule optimisation or mobile applications advantageous but not a requirement as training will be given.
- Must have experience working from home and maintain a suitable home working environment.
- Excellent customer service skills and attention to detail.
- Personal qualities to quickly establish credibility, rapport and positive relationships, working independently or in a team.
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills and ability to work on/learn bespoke integration.
- Takes personal responsibility, with a flexible “can do, will do, whatever it takes” attitude - sometimes it may be necessary to work beyond standard hours to achieve this.
- Must be an existing resident in the UK.
- Hold a full valid driving licence and passport.
- Proficient with SQL and relational databases.
- Proficient with MS Office, especially Excel.
- Understanding of SOAP / XML Web services.
An attractive salary package will be offered according to experience, together with a bonus scheme. HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV and covering letter, including current package, to:
Jeremy Squire, Managing Director, FLS UK firstname.lastname@example.org