FLS GmbH, Fast Lean Smart, is a technology leader in the development and implementation of real-time scheduling, route optimisation and mobile workforce management solutions for medium and large field service organisations. Customers can chose between a licensed solution or software as a service provided by FLS.
Customers are typically live within weeks and achieve dramatic results which makes this an exciting technology to work with, for example SKY in Europe are now completing twice as many jobs per engineer per day, a leading UK insurer has reduced travel time for claims inspectors by two hours per day.
FLS UK has proven successful winning and deploying customer solutions with a small team backed by further resources from Germany and is now at an exciting growth stage and hiring a Senior Solutions Consultant who will work with customers to deliver new solutions and ensure they achieve maximum benefit and satisfaction with their choice of FLS.
This is a varied role which requires technical ability, understanding of field service processes and flexibility. It also offers a high degree of autonomy and job satisfaction from working with leading edge technology in an entrepreneurial environment where you can make your mark. This role offers excellent earning potential and career progression.
A key objective for the successful candidate will be to ensure customers achieve maximum possible benefit from FLS solutions and are highly satisfied with the system reliability and consulting services received. This requires business analysis and customer liaison skills.
With training in FLS technology, including flagship products FLS VISITOUR and FLS MOBILE, the Solution Consultant activities include:
- Utilise your deep product understanding and apply this to how best to address customer needs.
- System configuration, testing and go-live for new customer deployments.
- Testing customer configurations of new releases prior to installation.
- Preparation of system demonstrations and tests with customer data.
- Assist the support team when required.
The successful candidate will work from home with occasional travel to customer sites. There is a high degree of interaction with colleagues with regular two day meet up
session / workshops. Product training will be provided in the UK and in Germany.
EXPERIENCE, EXPERTISE AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of field service management, schedule optimisation or mobile applications IT software solution deployment, either with a solutions provider or working for a field service organisation.
- Strong problem solving ability, analytical skills and good time management are required.
- Excellent written and verbal English, able to articulate concisely with enthusiasm and clarity.
- Quickly establishes credibility, trust and rapport with customers and colleagues at all levels.
- Takes personal responsibility, with a flexible “can do, will do, whatever it takes” attitude.
- Must be an existing resident in the UK
- Hold a full valid driving licence and passport
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Proficient with MS Office, especially Excel, Word and Outlook
- Understanding of SOAP / XML Web services
- At least a working knowledge of VBA (or other VB variation)
An attractive salary package will be offered according to experience, together with a bonus scheme.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV and covering letter, including current package, to:
Jeremy Squire, Managing Director, FLS UK