wenty five years ago, the idea was ambitious: to develop smart software for automated logistics, scheduling and resource planning. A solution that holistically manages processes according to the company’s goals and doesn’t just represent part of the work. Resource planning software needs to work in the here and now and not with old data if it is to successfully reduce workloads and not add costs.
FLS workforce optimisation technology provides solutions for:
- Real-time ‘instant’ scheduling, route optimisation & workforce management
- Cost led appointment booking
- Capacity management
We employ 80 people with more customers in Europe than any contemporary in this market. Our users benefit from:
- Enhanced Service Levels
- Pre-plan cost effective appointments
- Improved service, any custom time of day or timeslot can be met
- Management visibility/control of field force, service consistency and MI
- Lower Operational Costs
- Engineers drive less miles and can do more jobs per day
- Less management and engineers time required to plan routes
Who Are Our Customers?
With more than 35,000 mobile resources scheduled daily, we serve:
FM / Property Services
Delivery services, using Dispatch Now
Utilities and telecommunications
“... our technicians are able to complete twice as many jobs per day than before and, most importantly, over 90 % of Sky customers now feel Sky's in-home service is very good or good.”
“FLS has been an exceptional piece of software that has added significant value to our business. The software has delivered exactly what was ‘sold’ as the features and benefits.”
British Engineering Services
“We completed a successful pilot with VISITOUR which proved the technology would enable the expected benefits and support our business case.”
To experience the benefits that FLS provides we offer a non-binding demonstration to show you how you can optimize your fieldwork and enjoy savings of up to 20%.