EXPERIENCE OUR SOLUTIONS
BEGIN YOUR JOURNEY WITH FLS VISITOUR!
Webinar · In English · Limited number of participants
In our no hassle webinar, we'll introduce you to Fast Lean Smart and the beginning of your journey into real-time scheduling and route planning with FLS VISITOUR!
This first step introduces organisations in the reactive maintenance and proactive inspection sectors who are reducing cost and CO2, making data work for them, and ensuring satisfaction across their clients and employees. Say goodbye to overtime and wasted time on the road; say hello to optimised first-time-fix, and increasing the productivity of your field resources.
Scheduling field appointments with a complex range of assets, SLAs, and availability creates difficult choices at head office and often leads to costly inefficiencies. Risk increases when regular checks are missed, and customers complain of poor communication and a lack of follow up with their appointment requirements.
FLS VISITOUR real-time scheduling software gives planners and dispatchers the tools to design their field service workflows, respond to appointments dynamically, and optimise their resources in-shift. It moves teams away from rekeying, ‘white space’ filling, and overnight or batch planning. Choose your move into cost-optimised scheduling with the necessary skills, spare parts, and vehicles.
Here you can download our webinar handout - Download now and keep:
FIELD SERVICE IN THE 'NEW NORMAL'
- Do restrictions such as increased security and access controls require a flexible re-adjustment of the work schedule for field staff or delivery drivers?
- Do remote teams work have to follow new processes?
- Foreseeable peak loads must be planned in advance and available resources must be used in the best possible way - so what now?
TIME TO CHANGE: HOW FIELD SERVICE COMPANIES ARE TAKING BACK CONTROL OF THEIR END-TO-END STRATEGIES
- Does your service/delivery field service still function in the digital age and produce desired results?
- Do your service models have to change due to new customer requirements?
- Is end-to-end digitisation the solution for planning and realising growth?
IS COVID-19 A STRESS TEST FOR YOUR FIELD SERVICE PROCESSES AND BUSINESS MODEL?
- Will your field service delivery still function in your current ways of working?
- Must your service workflows change to mirror new customer requirements?
- Do end-to-end processes need to be redesigned to regain holistic value creation?
FIELD SERVICE CONTROL FROM ANYWHERE: SCHEDULING POST COVID-19
- Will your service/delivery field service still function with a permanent shift to 'work from anywhere'?
- Must your field service model change due to new customer requirements?
- How is your business model changing and what room for manoeuvre do you have in post lockdown times?
Please deactivate any pop-up blocker.
After registration you will receive an email with detailed information on how to proceed.
If you have not received this message, please also check your junk mail folder.
After you have clicked on the link in the email, a window will automatically open for the temporary installation of the GoToWebinar webinar software.
If you can rule out these causes, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or try to register again for the corresponding webinar.
FLS Real-Time-News – totally free & unsubscribe at any time